Can I Download Multiple Documents at Once?
When a document is uploaded to a Matter in Zola Suite, the file will be stored on our servers, and will be available from both the web and mobile applications. If you need to make edits or changes to the documents, you can download them to your computer and work with them within the appropriate program.
There are several ways of downloading more than one document at a time.
- Download Selected
- Check off the documents you wish to download, or use the select all checkbox to choose all the files on that page. You will then see "Multi-Select Options" in the bottom right hand corner of your browser.
- Choose "Download Selected" to download the documents to your computer.
- Bulk Download
- If you want to download all the Documents related to this Matter, or all documents within a specific subfolder, use the "Bulk Download" button on the Purple Toolbar.
- Depending on the amount and size of the files, the download process may take a few moments. The Documents will be downloaded to a zip file.
- Click "View Exported Documents" to access the downloaded zip file
Can I Share Multiple Documents at Once?
Are you looking to securely send more than one Document or Invoice to your clients through Zola Suite? You can now share multiple Documents and Invoices at the same time! To do this: Check off all of the Documents or Invoices you wish to share. Click ...
How Do I Assign Multiple Emails to a Matter?
Do you ever need to assign multiple emails to a single Matter? In Zola Suite, you can relate emails to a Matter in bulk. Once the Email Section has opened up, click on the box to the left of the email to select it. Select all the emails that you ...
Can I Move or Copy Documents From One Matter to Another?
If you uploaded Documents to the incorrect Matter or would like to have the same Document copied in multiple Matters, Zola Suite makes it easy! You can, you do this by Clicking on the three dots Select "Move/ Copy to Matter" Select the new ...
Can I Access Documents From Other Sources?
Within Zola Suite, you can access any of your Zola Documents that are stored inside OneDrive Personal and OneDrive for Business. Once your Zola account has been integrated with OneDrive, you'll be able to "link" a matter folder within the Documents ...
How Do I Attach Documents to Tasks?
You can attach any Document that is currently saved within your Zola Suite account to your Tasks! To do so: Click on the 'Attach Zola Doc' tab Click on the 'Attach Zola Doc' link Select the Matter from the drop-down list and click on the checkmark ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?