Can I Quickly Change From One Matter to Another?

Can I Quickly Change From One Matter to Another?

When looking at a Matter details page, you can quickly navigate to another Matter using the "Jump" option. This option is available by:
  • Clicking on the Matter name in the top left-hand side of the screen.

  • By clicking on the Matter name, you will be able to type in the next Matter you wish to view.

  • After clicking on the check mark, you will automatically be redirected to that Matter details page.
    • Related Articles

    • How Do I Create a New Matter?

      Setting up a new Matter can be done in two ways: They can be quickly added from any section of Zola Suite through the Quick Add menu From the Matter section of Zola Suite by clicking on the “+" on the right-hand side of the Matters' menu. In the New ...
    • How Do the Recent Matters Work?

      The Recent Matters list gives you a snapshot of the last 5 Matters that you worked in. The list will only display the matters that you've worked on within your account. This list is in Hyperlink format which redirects you to the actual Matters.
    • Can I Edit Matter Names?

      You can edit existing Matter names by going to the Matter section, and into the Matter's page. In the Matter detail box (located in a white box at the top of the page), hovering over the Matter No. field will prompt a gray pencil to appear, click ...
    • Can I Move or Copy Documents From One Matter to Another?

      If you uploaded Documents to the incorrect Matter or would like to have the same Document copied in multiple Matters, Zola Suite makes it easy! You can, you do this by Clicking on the three dots Select "Move/ Copy to Matter" Select the new ...
    • How Do I Change the Primary Client in a Matter?

      If the Primary Client for your Matter changes or you accidentally selected the incorrect Contact, you can always change this field. If you would like to change the role of any Contact other than the primary client, this will be done differently. ...


    Experiencing degraded performance in CARET Legal?