How Can I Share Documents with My Clients Through Zola Suite?
Here are 2 ways that you can share a document within Zola Suite: "Email as Attachment" or "Share via Caseway"
Email as Attachment
- Go to the document section
- Click on the 3 dots on the far right side of the document you'd like to share
- Select Email as Attachment. This will attach the document to a new email message
Share via Caseway
- Same method as above, Select Share via Caseway. This will bring you to the Caseway share wizard, where you can share the document with a client through Zola Suite's Client Portal, Caseway
- Start typing the person's name and select it from the drop-down list. If the person's name you are trying to add is not in the list, you must add it as a contact in Zola Suite
- Click "Next"
- If the contact has a phone number and email, it will automatically be pulled in. If not, you can enter them in manually before sharing.
If the person is new to Caseway and does not have a Caseway account, he or she will get an invitation via email
- Once the contact registers with Caseway, the document will be available in the Zola Caseway portal.
Can I Share Multiple Documents at Once?
Are you looking to securely send more than one Document or Invoice to your clients through Zola Suite? You can now share multiple Documents and Invoices at the same time! To do this: Check off all of the Documents or Invoices you wish to share. Click ...
How Do My Clients Register Their Caseway Account?
If you need to send your clients invoices or documents, you can do so through Zola Suite's secure client portal, Caseway. Here's how you can get started with getting your clients registered for Caseway. Before your client can log in, they will need ...
How Do I Share Invoices With My Clients Through Zola Suite?
There are 2 ways that you can share invoices within Zola Suite: Send the invoice as an Email attachment or "Share via Caseway" To get started: Go to "Invoice & Payments" tab in the Accounting section Click on the More Actions button of the individual ...
What Can I Share With Clients Through the Caseway Client Portal?
Zola Suite’s secure client portal, Caseway, allows: The firm to share documents with clients Clients to share documents with the firm The firm to send invoices with clients Clients to pay their invoices with a credit card.*This requires a connection ...
Can My Clients Upload documents For My Review?
Once you have invited a client or colleague to set up an account in Caseway, that individual can upload documents and also view documents that you’ve shared with them Your client will want to log into Caseway and locate the button on the upper right ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?