Quick Ways to Capture Time
If you are getting paid for time spent, then it goes without saying, if you aren’t billing for your time, you are leaving money on the table. Zola Suite has several nifty ways to capture your time:
- Convert a Calendar entry to a Time Entry when associating it with a Matter. The Time Entry will be available to bill after the Event has taken place.
Tip: Select the "Create Time Entry" box after the Event has occurred. This way it will be available immediately.
- Create a Time Entry from an Activity Log.
- Convert a Task to Time Entry.
- Use the timer. Do you have a court appearance and want to record the actual time spent including your travel time? Did you know that you can start the timer on your desktop and continue by using your mobile app?
- You can create a time entry on the fly from our Quick Add feature.
- Inside of your clients Matter, you can create a time entry.
- You can navigate to the designated Time section and create entries.
- Drafting Emails creates an automatic time entry for you.
- If you get a phone call and start a Note for a Phone Call a time entry will be created for you.
- The 10th way to capture time is through the Apple Watch app! Make sure you download the Zola Suite mobile app to keep time on your Apple Watch.
How Do I Make a Time Entry for My Task?
In Zola Suite you have the ability to easily create a Time Entry for any completed Task. Follow the below directions to learn how to create a time entry for a task: First navigate to the task section of Zola Suite. This can be done through your ...
How Do I Print All Time Entries for a Matter?
You are able to print out all Time Entries for a Matter and use the advanced search to narrow down your results. Zola Suite offers two ways of printing. You can do this using the Export function which downloads the data into CSV format and Print to ...
Time Entry Overview video
This video shows all the different ways to add a time entry into Zola Suite
Can I Edit or Delete Invoiced Time Entries?
Zola Suite allows you to generate invoices from existing Time Entries and Expenses, which are considered "Unbilled Activity." Once the bill is created from that activity, the status will be marked as "Invoiced," and you will no longer see the edit or ...
How to Use the Quick Add Feature to Add Entries From Any Page?
The Quick Add feature is located at the top of every page in Zola Suite and looks like a plus sign. Once you click on the plus sign, you will see all of the options available which will open in a new modal so you will never lose your place.
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?