How Can I Connect My Email Using Modern Authentication?
If you are using Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange hosted email, the following steps will walk you through granting the Zola Suite Email Client permissions within Azure. These are needed for Email Sync for Zola Suite.
- As a prerequisite, have one user attempt to register their email. They will most likely be presented with a screen prompting for admin access or a similar security message. This will create an entry in Active Directory.
- Be sure to select the Office 365 option when authenticating if it is not automatically detected.
Steps for setup
- Browse to Enterprise Applications within Azure AD
- After one user attempts to register this should create an entry under all Enterprise Applications for “Zola Suite Email Sync”. Identify the O365 app (Client ID will be 267273a1-9fa4-43a8-9f61-690f769bf634) and select the app name to access the Application Details.
Note: It is possible the app name may differ from our screenshot
- Under the Security section on the left sidebar select “Permissions”
- Grant admin consent on that screen.
After the above steps are completed, we can attempt to register other firm users. The additional users (Admin or Non-admin) should no longer require consent to these permissions.
How Do I Sync My Google or Office 365 Calendar?
If you use Outlook to access your Office 365 calendar, be sure to disable reminders before syncing your Calendar Events. First, launch Outlook and click "Calendar" near the bottom of the screen. To stop Outlook from creating reminders by default ...
What Are My Email Server Settings?
When syncing your email with Zola Suite, if you have an email that is hosted by anyone other than Microsoft Office 365/Exchange or G Suite/Gmail you will need to select 'Other' and get your email server settings for an IMAP connection. Every email ...
Email Setup Overview
Zola Suite's Email integration allows you to connect an existing email account to Zola Suite to help you manage your day-to-day tasks in one location. Follow the steps below to get started: When you log into Zola Suite, the first page you will see is ...
How do I stop my Zola Suite Calendar from syncing w/ my Office 365 or Google Calendar?
To stop calendar syncing, select “View Sync Settings” under Sync/Share Once the sync settings window pops up you can select “stop sync” to stop syncing between Zola Suite and your external calendar. Due to limitations of external applications, ...
How Do I Stop My Email From Syncing in Zola Suite?
Zola Suite is able to sync with your existing email provider. If you wish to stop the sync at any time, reach out to support so we can remove your account on our end. If you wish to stop sync so you can register a different email account, simply ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?