How Can I Set Up My Credit Card Accounts Within My Zola Suite Account?
- Going to the Accounting section
- Click on the "Banks & Registers" tab
- On the top green action bar click "View Bank Accounts & Credit Card Account"
- To add a Credit Card account, click on the + in the corner of the green bar and select "New Credit Card Account".
- This will open a window to input all of your account information. Once it has been created you can link it with your provider.
How Do I Link My Bank and Credit Card Accounts to Zola Suite?
By linking your bank or credit card you will download all account records into Zola Suite and have the ability to pull up-to-date reports and clear/match all your transactions. Go to the Accounting section and select Banks & Registers. Select View ...
How Do I Add Credit Card Activity and Payments to Zola Suite?
Several ways to capture Credit Card Activity and Payments in Zola Suite are described below. If you have not done so already, be sure to Add the Credit Card to your Banks and Registers. 1- Non-Billable Credit Card Activity can be added through ...
How can I set up my bank accounts within my Zola Suite account?
Zola Suite has an Accounts page where all Bank (trust or operating) and Credit Card Accounts are located. This page can be found by: Going to the Accounting section Click on the "Banks & Registers" tab Under the top green action bar, click "View Bank ...
How Do I Set up Opening Balances in Zola Suite?
Zola Suite has built in accounting to track all your accounts and provide reports. Before you begin recording transactions in Zola Suite, you will want to bring over your books by recording opening balances. Before you begin, make sure that your ...
Download Bank/Credit Card Activity
Download activity from over 3000 financial institutions to quickly clear your accounts and assign any of them as billable expenses with a few clicks.
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?