How do I add custom Matter Roles to a Matter Contact?
You can add new custom Matter Roles in Firm Settings, under the Matters and Contacts tab. To do this, please follow the steps below.
1. While in your Zola account, go into the Firm Settings.
2. Go into the Matter and Contacts tab and select Matter Contact Roles. Click the + to create a new role.
3. If you would like to add a new Matter Contact, hit the (+) located on the orange bar. If you would like to edit an existing Matter Contact, edit it by clicking the contact's name.
4. Click on the (+) to the right of the Contact drop-down, type in the information for the new contact, and click Save to create the contact.
5. Select the role and save the window.
When Should I Use Custom Fields?
Custom Fields can be created for any Matter or Contact information you would like readily available. In order to create custom Contact and Matter Fields, an administrator will need to go into Firm Settings. Custom Matter Fields will show in the ...
How do I Create Custom Matterscapes?
Matterscapes gives you a custom view of all your matter records by whichever matter or custom field you would like to filter by and or add to view in the columns. To create a Custom Matterscape: Go to the Matter List and select "Preview Custom ...
How Do I Have Custom Fields Show in Every Matter?
If you would like custom fields to show in every Matter regardless of Practice Area, you must add them to the All Practice Area option. Simply go to Firm Settings Custom Fields Here you can select All Practice Areas option from the dropdown list.
How Do I Remove a Contact From a Matter?
You can remove a Contact from a Matter in the Contacts tab of that specific Matter. As seen below, select the menu button of the Contact and click Remove from Matter.
How Do I Create Custom Fields?
Custom fields can be created from the Custom Fields tab of Firm Settings. To add new fields click the plus button on the black action bar and select which section you’d like to create the field(s) for. Custom Matter Fields can be created for all ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?