How Do I Approve Draft Invoices?
If your firm has the "Draft By Default" setting enabled in Firm Settings, Invoices will need to be approved before payments can be applied to them.
From the Invoice Grid:
1. Find the Invoice you'd like to approve and click the button.
2. If the invoice needs to be approved by another user, click "Submit for Approval". This will move the invoice to the Pending Approval stage. If you are approving the Invoice, select "Approve Invoice".
From the Invoice page:
1. Go to the Invoice Details page of the invoice.
2. Click the Actions button, located under the Invoice Number in the top left corner.
3. If the invoice needs to be approved by another user in, click "Submit for Approval". This will move the invoice to the Pending Approval stage. If you are approving the Invoice, select "Approve Invoice".
If I Decide to Disable Pre-Billing, What Will Happen to My Existing Invoices?
If you stop using Pre-Billing by disabling "Draft By Default" in Firm Settings, your existing Invoices will remain as Drafts or Pending Approval and will still need to be Approved.
How Do I Delete or Void an Approved Invoice?
If your firm does not allow editing of Approved Invoices, only Invoices that are Drafts or Pending Approval can be deleted. If you need to make changes to an Approved Invoice it must be Voided. Deleting or Voiding an invoice will move the activity ...
How Do I Delete Invoices?
Deleting an Invoice will depend on what status the invoice is currently in and the result of deletion will depend on how exactly you created the invoice. Invoice Status: An invoice can be in Draft, Submit For Approval, Approved/Not Paid, Partially ...
How do I share invoices to Quickbooks Online?
Do you use Quickbooks Online as your Primary Accounting program? If you wish to continue using Quickbooks Online to manage your Billing, but wish to use Zola Suite for Practice Management, you can generate bills for Time and Expenses then share them ...
How do I Set Up Pre-Billing or Draft Invoicing?
If you would like to set up your billing where any invoice that is created automatically goes in draft form that will need to be approved before sending, then you will want to follow to below steps to set up this billing style. To activate ...
Experiencing degraded performance in CARET Legal?