How Do I Authenticate Zola Suite in my Google Workplace(GSuite) Admin Portal?
- Log in to the Google Workplace Admin portal (Must have admin permission)
- Go to Security
- Click on API Controls at the bottom of the page
- Click on "Manage Third-Party App Access"
- Click on "Configure new app" and then "OAuth App Name Or Client ID"
- Search and select the 0Auth2 Client ID provided by our team. If you do not have one please contact us
- Check and Select the OAuth Client ID searched
- Mark as Trusted and click Configure
How do I export my calendar from Google?
You can only export calendars listed under "My calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar. To export a calendar, you also need to have the "Make changes and manage sharing" setting. Export events from all calendars On your computer, open Google ...
What Can I Share With Clients Through the Caseway Client Portal?
Zola Suite’s secure client portal, Caseway, allows: The firm to share documents with clients Clients to share documents with the firm The firm to send invoices with clients Clients to pay their invoices with a credit card. *requires LawPay ...
Does Zola Suite have a Client Portal?
Yes, we do have a secure client portal called Caseway. You can share Zola Suite Documents and Invoices with clients
How Do I Sync My Google or Office 365 Calendar?
If you use Outlook to access your Office 365 calendar, be sure to disable reminders before syncing your Calendar Events. First, launch Outlook and click "Calendar" near the bottom of the screen. To stop Outlook from creating reminders by default ...
How Do I Enable Spell Check for Google Chrome?
You can enable spell check within Google Chrome by using an extension called Grammarly and then turning it on by: Go to Settings. Scroll all the way down and click on Advanced Settings. Under Privacy, find out “Use a web service to help resolve ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?