How do I Create Custom Matterscapes?
Matterscapes gives you a custom view of all your matter records by whichever matter or custom field you would like to filter by and or add to view in the columns.
To create a Custom Matterscape:
- Go to the Matter List and select "Preview Custom Matterscapes"
- Select "Create New View"
- Select the fields you want to make visible. This includes Custom Fields.
4. On the right-hand side under "Your Columns," you will be able to drag and drop the fields into the specific order in which you would like them to appear.
5. Once you have created your view, you can then choose to sort by specific fields in ascending or descending order.
6. Your custom view can also be shared with others in the firm for them to use.
7. Lastly, you will also have the ability to set your newly created Matterscape as your default view
How Do I Create Custom Fields?
Custom fields can be created from the Custom Fields tab of Firm Settings. To add new fields click the plus button on the black action bar and select which section you’d like to create the field(s) for. Custom Matter Fields can be created for all ...
When Should I Use Custom Fields?
Custom Fields can be created for any Matter or Contact information you would like readily available. In order to create custom Contact and Matter Fields, an administrator will need to go into Firm Settings. Custom Matter Fields will show in the ...
How Do I Have Custom Fields Show in Every Matter?
If you would like custom fields to show in every Matter regardless of Practice Area, you must add them to the All Practice Area option. Simply go to Firm Settings Custom Fields Here you can select All Practice Areas option from the dropdown list.
How Do I Create a New Matter?
Setting up a new Matter can be done in two ways: They can be quickly added from any section of Zola Suite through the Quick Add menu From the Matter section of Zola Suite by clicking on the “+" on the right-hand side of the Matters' menu. In the New ...
How do I Edit or Delete Custom Fields?
Custom Fields can be edited or deleted in your Firm Settings. Go to Firm Settings --> Custom Fields and Intake Forms --> Custom Fields. Locate the practice area you wish to edit and select Add/Edit Fields. This will open a module with the existing ...
Experiencing degraded performance in CARET Legal?