How Do I Disassociate an Email From a Matter?
If the email is still stored in your email account:
- Locate the Email inside of the main Email section
- Click on the minus sign next to the Matter name to remove from the Matter
- This will unlink the email from the matter and delete the copy of the email that is stored in communications section of the matter
If you do not have the email stored in your email account anymore:
- Go to the 'Communications' section inside of the Matter
- Click on the trashcan icon inside of the email
- This will delete the copy of the email that is stored in Zola Suite. It will not populate back in your email account if it was deleted
Will All Responses in an Email Chain Automatically Save to the Matter?
No, all subsequent emails in the same thread will not be assigned to the Matter by default. However, all messages from a contact associated with a Matter will show a purple briefcase next to the sender's name. By hovering over the briefcase, you will ...
How Do I Assign Multiple Emails to a Matter?
Do you ever need to assign multiple emails to a single Matter? In Zola Suite, you can relate emails to a Matter in bulk. Once the Email Section has opened up, click on the box to the left of the email to select it. Select all the emails that you ...
Who Has Access to Emails Saved to a Matter?
Any firm users who can access the Matter will be able to see all related correspondence within the Communications tab of that Matter. These emails saved to a matter can be found by going into a specific matter and clicking on the Communications tab ...
What Happens If I Delete an Email After I Associated It With a Matter?
If you delete a message from your Inbox after it has been associated with a Matter, it will only be removed from your inbox but remain within the associated Matter so you can refer back to it at any point in time.
How Do I Assign a Task to a Matter?
When you are creating or editing a Task you have the ability to assign the Task to a specific Matter. If you click on the drop-down list under Matters, you will be able to select the Matter and upon Save, you will see the task in the Task tab in ...
Experiencing degraded performance in CARET Legal?