How do I enter my partner code?
- Go into "Firm Settings" and to the "Plans & Payment" tab.
- Zola Suite will automatically select your plan (Standard vs. Solo) based on how many registered users are in your firm.
- Below that, select if you'd like to subscribe annually or monthly.
- Under Payment Information, enter in your credit card information. To the right, you will see a Partner Code box. Enter in your partner code and click Add.
- Once you have entered all of your credit card information and applied your code, click Activate Subscription at the bottom of the page.
How do I apply direct payment to more than one invoice for a client?
With "Apply Direct Payment" you can add one payment to multiple invoices from multiple or specific matters for a contact Go to the Accounting section, click on the "+" and click Apply Direct Payment. This will allow you to apply a payment to a ...
How Do I Add an Invoice Level Discount?
If you would like to discount an entire invoice for a client you can do so inside of the invoice. You are also able to add line item discounts. Select the Invoice that you would like to discount Add an amount in the "Discount" field at the top of the ...
How Do I Apply a Retainer to Invoice(s)?
With "Apply Retainer" you are able to apply multiple payments from a specific bank account (that were entered in as new retainers) to multiple invoices from a specific matter Go to the Accounting section, click the "+" on the green action bar ...
How do I add a line item discount to an invoice?
To notate a discount as a line item, please follow the steps below: Go to the Invoice page that you would like to discount Add or choose a line item to the invoice you would like to put a discount to. Enter the amount or percentage you would like to ...
Can I Apply a Retainer in One Matter to an Invoice in Another Matter As Payment?
If you have a client with multiple Matters and have a Trust Retainer in one Matter, but wish to apply it as a payment to an invoice for another Matter, you can do so by following the steps below: Remove the amount you would like to apply from the ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?