How do I export my calendar from Google?
You can only export calendars listed under "My calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar. To export a calendar, you also need to have the "Make changes and manage sharing" setting.
Export events from all calendars
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't export your calendar from the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- To download your events, click on Import & export.
- Under the “Export” section, click Export. A ZIP file will be downloaded to your computer. If you open the ZIP file, you'll see individual ICS files for each of your calendars.
Export events from one calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't export events from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left side of the page, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click to expand it. Hover over the calendar you want to export, click More Settings and sharing.
- Under "Calendar settings," click Export calendar.
- An ICS file of your events will start downloading.
Please Note: If you choose to export an ICS file, your calendar will have been saved in your web browser's download section as a .zip file. You must unzip the file first and your .ics calendar file will be ready to use.
How Do I Export My Data Out of Zola Suite?
We have made it easy for you to export your core and Accounting data. To export your Contacts, Calendar data, Time Records, and basic Matter information Go to your 'Firm Settings' Scroll down to Your Zola Suite account then Export. Click on ...
How Do I Export My Data From Time Matters?
Contacts: Open Time Matters Click File Click Export Click Custom Export Select the third option Create a new Export Template Click Next On the page Select Export File Format: Select ASCII - Comma Delimited (.TXT or .CSV) Check Include field names ...
Does Zola Suite Offer Data Migrations?
If you'd like to have your data imported into Zola Suite you can fill out our Data Migration Request Form or navigate to the Calendar section. Click on "Import" to top of the page and click on "Import Request". You will first need to export your ...
How Do I Export My Data From Clio?
If you are a current Clio user, you can export most of your core data by visiting this link: https://app.goclio.com/export On this page, you have the ability to download .csv (Excel compatible spreadsheets) of your information. Just click on the ...
How Do I Export My Data From Practice Panther?
Contacts: Click Clients on the left sidebar, or (depending on your version) Contacts at the top of your screen Filter your information provided as needed Choose columns for export Click Export on the bottom right Matters: Click Matters (Cases) on the ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?