How do I export my calendar from Microsoft Office 365?
If you would like to import your calendar into Zola Suite, you will need to first export it from Microsoft Office 365:
- Log into your 365 account (The default login is portal.office.com)
- Go to your calendar app by selecting the "Calendar" option under "Use the online apps"
- On the top right of the calendar page click the settings icon
- Open up the "My app settings" section and click the "Calendar" link
- Under the the "Calendar" section select "Publish Calendar"
- Select the calendar that you would like to import into Zola Suite and give "Full details" permission
- Click the ICS link. This will download the ICS file needed
How do I export my calendar from Google?
You can only export calendars listed under "My calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar. To export a calendar, you also need to have the "Make changes and manage sharing" setting. Export events from all calendars On your computer, open Google ...
How Do I Sync My Google or Office 365 Calendar?
If you use Outlook to access your Office 365 calendar, be sure to disable reminders before syncing your Calendar Events. First, launch Outlook and click "Calendar" near the bottom of the screen. To stop Outlook from creating reminders by default ...
How Do I Export My Data From Time Matters?
Contacts: Open Time Matters Click File Click Export Click Custom Export Select the third option Create a new Export Template Click Next On the page Select Export File Format: Select ASCII - Comma Delimited (.TXT or .CSV) Check Include field names ...
How do I stop my Zola Suite Calendar from syncing w/ my Office 365 or Google Calendar?
To stop calendar syncing, select “View Sync Settings” under Sync/Share Once the sync settings window pops up you can select “stop sync” to stop syncing between Zola Suite and your external calendar. Due to limitations of external applications, ...
How To Install: Zola Suite Microsoft Word™ Plugin
Simply navigate to the Document section and click on the word icon on the ribbon. This action will download the installer. Locate the installer file labeled as setup.exe and execute. It is recommended to save and close all your open word document ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?