How do I have Retainers Automatically get Applied to Open Invoices?
With the Apply Trust Funds
(Batch) option you are able to apply retainers from multiple Matters all at once.
If Pre-Bill is active make sure that all invoices are approved and finalized before starting. Payments can only be applied to Approved Invoices.
- Go to the Accounting section and click the "+" in the green action bar or from the Quick Add menu
- Select "Apply Trust Funds (Batch)"
- Fill out the Bulk Apply Trust Fund window and hit Apply & Close.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details once funds have been applied
- When you receive the confirmation email, go back to the Accounting section
- Click on the "Refresh" button to see all the updated pay statuses of the invoices. All the Not Paid invoices should have now been marked as Paid or Partial Paid, depending on the amount of the invoice and the balance on the retainer. However all the invoices that were in draft will not be paid
How Do I Add a Payment to an Invoice?
There are multiple ways to add payments to client invoices in Zola Suite: Adding Payments as Retainers - If a client deposited funds for you to work and bill against, you can add the funds as a new retainer then apply the retainer individually or in ...
How do I apply a partial payment to an invoice?
If a client will be paying invoices in installments or give you one large amount for multiple invoices, you may need to apply a partial payment. To do so: Select from either the Quick Add or in the Accounting Section, 'Apply Direct Payment' Fill out ...
How Do I Share Invoices With My Clients Through Zola Suite?
There are 2 ways that you can share invoices within Zola Suite: Send the invoice as an Email attachment or "Share via Caseway" To get started: Go to "Invoice & Payments" tab in the Accounting section Click on the More Actions button of the individual ...
How Do I Apply a Retainer to Invoice(s)?
With "Apply Retainer" you are able to apply multiple payments from a specific bank account (that were entered in as new retainers) to multiple invoices from a specific matter Go to the Accounting section, click the "+" on the green action bar ...
How do I apply direct payment to more than one invoice for a client?
With "Apply Direct Payment" you can add one payment to multiple invoices from multiple or specific matters for a contact Go to the Accounting section, click on the "+" and click Apply Direct Payment. This will allow you to apply a payment to a ...
Experiencing degraded performance in CARET Legal?