How Do I Install the Zola CRM Web Form on My Wordpress Website?
will allow you to manage your leads. One way that leads can enter your funnel is from your website
Zola CRM has the ability to capture web form data and place it into the CRM seamlessly using Gravity Forms
as the web form creator and our custom plugin to extend functionality and connect directly to Zola CRM.
The paid/full version of Gravity Forms must be installed and activated to use this plugin, the basic license or above.
- After installation, On the left-hand menu select "Forms"
- Then under "Forms" select "Settings"
- On/Under the "Settings" page select "Zola CRM". Here you will be able to enter your Zola CRM account Token.
- Go to your Zola Suite Account's Firm Settings
- Select the "CRM Options" tab
- Copy your account's "Token for External Submissions"
- Enter your token and click “Update Settings”. If your token is valid, you will see a green checkmark next to your field. If your token is not valid, you will see a red X next to the field.
- On the left-hand menu click "Forms"
- Select any of your working forms with existing fields in it. If you don't have any current forms you will need to create them on the Gravity Forms plugin.
- Within the form under the "Settings" tab click “Zola CRM”. Here, you will map out the Gravity Form fields to the Zola CRM fields. (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Message)
Check “Enabled” to allow this form to submit data to Zola CRM.
By default, the most relevant Gravity Forms fields will be selected In the dropdowns to match the Zola CRM fields. Review the mapping and make any changes if necessary.
Separate fields for First Name and Last Name are required
In addition to submitting the fields in the mapping settings. The plugin also collects the following visitor information via cookies then passes the data on submitting it to Zola CRM:
Referrer URL (The URL that the visitor came from before reaching your domain)
Visited URLs (The URLs that the user visited and how much time was spent on each)
Submission URL (The URL of the submitted form)
Interested in making your webform more secure? Add a CAPTCHA to it to verify all of your submissions legitimate and reduce spam.
How Do I Manually Add the Zola CRM Webform to my Website?
Zola Suite's CRM feature allows you to have leads created for you directly through your website. When a prospective client fills in their information through your online form, their details will automatically show up in Zola CRM. If you have a ...
How Can I Protect my Webforms From Spam?
Many law firm websites receive large amounts of bot and spam submissions to public forms embedded on their websites. These submissions can get in the way of reporting and will require submissions to be cleaned of any junk. There are multiple methods ...
What Is a CRM?
Zola Suite's CRM is a Customer-Relationship Management system to better manage your Leads, intake, and referrals! Identify and cultivate high-value prospects Automatically track where your leads are coming from Organize leads by source, practice ...
What are "Intake Forms" Used For, and How do I Create One?
In Zola Suite, the "Intake Forms" are used to record specific Matter related data used to create Merge Fields for Document Templates. Intake forms can be created by: Going to your Firm Settings and selecting "Intake Forms". Select the + located on ...
Where Can I Find My CRM Token for My Webform?
Your token for CRM will be used for when you are adding the CRM to your website. To check this token: Navigate to Firm Settings Select CRM Options Under the section, Token for External Submissions, you will see your token This token can then be added ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?