How Do I Make a Transfer Between Bank Accounts?
Trust to Trust
- Write a Trust Check to pull money out of the first account then do a New Retainer to put money into the second account
Trust to Operating
- If this is money that is earned, apply the retainer/trust money to an invoice
- If this is not money that is earned, write a Trust Check to pull money out of the first account then do a New Retainer to put money into the second account
Operating to Trust
- Write a Check(Hard Cost) to pull money out of the first account then do a New Retainer to put money into the second account
Operating to Operating
- Go to Banks and Register
- Click the "+" on the green ribbon
- Click "Transfer Between Accounts"
- Add all transfer details
How Do I Customize Permissions for Bank Accounts?
Do you have Bank Accounts that you only want certain users to be able to access? Now, you have the ability to grant permissions on a user by user basis to access bank registers and check writing capabilities. This article will show you how. From ...
Does Zola Suite Handle Bank Reconciliations?
If you want to ensure that all of the balances for your trust or operating accounts are accurate, you can utilize our Bank Account Reconciliation feature. This will confirm that the bank balance, book balance in Zola Suite, matches your Financial ...
How Do I Link My Bank and Credit Card Accounts to Zola Suite?
By linking your bank or credit card you will download all account records into Zola Suite and have the ability to pull up-to-date reports and clear/match all your transactions. Go to the Accounting section and select Banks & Registers. Select View ...
How Can I Edit a Bank Reconciliation?
Sometimes while creating Bank Reconciliations you may make a mistake, confuse one transaction for another, and have to go back to update. If you need to make any changes to an existing reconciliation, you can do so by Going to the Reports tab of ...
How do I enter and pay accounts payable/vendor invoices?
When receiving a bill from a firm provider, make sure to add it to Zola Suite's Vendor and Bills section. Doing so will increase Accounts Payable on Accrual. This will give you the ability to report on how much the firm owes from bills that are ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?