How Do I Clear Transaction from My Bank or Credit Card with My Transactions in Zola Suite?
- Once a link with Zola suite is established between your bank or credit card provider, Go to the Banks & Registers under the Accounting section.
- Select the account you wish to clear, then select "Download & Review"
- Select the transaction you wish to clear.
- You will be given different clear options:
- Match Check
- Match Transaction
- Match Transfer
- Assign New Transaction - If this transaction has not already been recorded on your Zola Suite Register, you can record it here and assign it as a billable expense.
How Do I Link My Bank and Credit Card Accounts to Zola Suite?
By linking your bank or credit card you will download all account records into Zola Suite and have the ability to pull up-to-date reports and clear/match all your transactions. Go to the Accounting section and select Banks & Registers. Select View ...
How Do I Add Credit Card Activity and Payments to Zola Suite?
Several ways to capture Credit Card Activity and Payments in Zola Suite are described below. If you have not done so already, be sure to Add the Credit Card to your Banks and Registers. 1- Non-Billable Credit Card Activity can be added through ...
How Can I Set Up My Credit Card Accounts Within My Zola Suite Account?
Zola Suite has an Accounts page where all Bank and Credit Card Accounts are located. This page can be found by: Going to the Accounting section Click on the "Banks & Registers" tab On the top green action bar click "View Bank Accounts & Credit Card ...
Download Bank/Credit Card Activity
Download activity from over 3000 financial institutions to quickly clear your accounts and assign any of them as billable expenses with a few clicks.
Does Zola Suite Handle Bank Reconciliations?
If you want to ensure that all of the balances for your trust or operating accounts are accurate, you can utilize our Bank Account Reconciliation feature. This will confirm that the bank balance, book balance in Zola Suite, matches your Financial ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?