How Do I Record a Phone Call in Zola Suite?
The phone call feature will allow you to record notes about your phone call and store it in your matter communications. You can do this one of two ways.
- From Quick Add menu
- Click on the "+" from the Quick Add menu
- Select "New Phone Call Note"
- From Matter section
- Click the "+" within the Communications tab of a matter
- Select "Enter Notes for a Phone Call" to bring up the same Phone Call window.
In order to see a list of all your phone calls entries for a matter go to the Communications tab in that specific matter.
- When entering a new phone call note, it will require you to select your matter first.
- The 'From' field is designed for you to enter who, internally, is participating in this call, i.e. users in your firm.
- 'Spoke with' is the dedicated section for matter-related contacts, such as the primary client or other contacts on the case.
- Tags allow you to easily organize your Phone Call Notes. You can create your own customized tag list simply by entering any keyword and hitting Return/Enter, i.e. Phone Consultation. It will then be available in a drop-down list for later use by you and other users in the firm.
- Your timer will start playing once a matter is selected. It can be paused or canceled at any time. You can also choose whether or not you would like the time entry window to appear once you save the Phone Call Note.
You can also create a new task right from your phone call note.
How does Zola Suite handle phone calls to be returned?
A phone call to be returned would be considered a task to a Zola Suite User. Lets take a classic example: A call comes in and the lawyer is unavailable so the secretary take down the caller's information to get to the lawyer. The Zola Suite method: ...
How Do I Install the Zola CRM Web Form on My Wordpress Website?
Zola CRM will allow you to manage your leads. One way that leads can enter your funnel is from your website Zola CRM has the ability to capture web form data and place it into the CRM seamlessly using Gravity Forms as the web form creator and our ...
Zola Suite Support
If you are in need of any assistance or would like to submit feedback please contact our support team: General Support Phone: (855) 965-2360 Email: email@example.com Submit a Ticket from Help Center Submit a Ticket from Zola Suite - Zola ...
How do I record one check into separate retainer accounts?
There are times where a client will submit one check for a trust and operating retainer and the firm is unable to get 2 separate checks. The firm would deposit the check in the trust bank account and then either transfer or write a check for the ...
How Do I Share Invoices With My Clients Through Zola Suite?
There are 2 ways that you can share invoices within Zola Suite: "Send as Attachment" or "Share via Caseway" Go to "Invoice & Payments" tab in the Accounting section Click on the menu in the far right of the individual invoice record or select ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?