How Do I Record a Phone Call in Zola Suite?
The phone call feature will allow you to record notes about your phone call and store it in your matter communications. You can do this one of two ways.
- From Quick Add menu
- Click on the "+" from the Quick Add menu
- Select "New Phone Call Note"
- From Matter section
- Click the "+" within the Communications tab of a matter
- Select "Enter Notes for a Phone Call" to bring up the same Phone Call window.
In order to see a list of all your phone calls entries for a matter go to the Communications tab in that specific matter.
- When entering a new phone call note, it will require you to select your matter first.
- The 'From' field is designed for you to enter who, internally, is participating in this call, i.e. users in your firm.
- 'Spoke with' is the dedicated section for matter-related contacts, such as the primary client or other contacts on the case.
- Tags allow you to easily organize your Phone Call Notes. You can create your own customized tag list simply by entering any keyword and hitting Return/Enter, i.e. Phone Consultation. It will then be available in a drop-down list for later use by you and other users in the firm.
- Your timer will start playing once a matter is selected. It can be paused or canceled at any time. You can also choose whether or not you would like the time entry window to appear once you save the Phone Call Note.
You can also create a new task right from your phone call note.
How Does Zola Suite Handle Phone Calls to be Returned?
Anytime you have a phone call that needs to be returned, it would be considered a task to a Zola Suite user. A classic example would be an instance where a call comes in and the lawyer is unavailable so the secretary or paralegal takes down the ...
Can I Send Text Messages From Zola Suite?
Zola Suite offers multiple ways to communicate with your clients and colleagues. In addition to our in-app email client, phone call notes, client portal, and email blasting, we also have the ability to send text messages directly from a Matter. ...
How Do I Record A Deposit That Is Not A Payment to an Invoice?
Oftentimes, you will have deposits going into your operating account that are not client-related. This could include owner's contributions, donations, interest deposits, or any other payments coming into the firm that are not payments to an ...
Zola Suite Support
If you are in need of any assistance or would like to submit feedback please contact our support team General Support Submit a Ticket from Zola Suite (Recommended) Submitting a ticket through the interface by clicking on the "?" icon in the top right ...
How Do I Install the Zola CRM Web Form on My Wordpress Website?
Zola CRM will allow you to manage your leads. One way that leads can enter your funnel is from your website Zola CRM has the ability to capture web form data and place it into the CRM seamlessly using Gravity Forms as the web form creator and our ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?