How Do I Share Intake Forms With My Clients?
To share the form:
- Go to the Matter in which you would like to share the form
- Go to the intake forms tab
- Click on the plus sign in the right corner to add form
- Select the Practice Area and form you would like to share and give it a name
If you would like to fill out the form yourself and not share, you can click on 'Fill Now'
- Click on the checkbox next to 'Share Intake Form'
- Select the Contact you would like to share this form with
- Click on 'Display Link'
- Select "Copy to Clipboard" then paste
- Your client can now fill out and submit the form at their convenience
- Once submitted, the form will then create and populate merge fields for Document Automation.
What are "Intake Forms" Used For, and How do I Create One?
In Zola Suite, the "Intake Forms" are used to record specific Matter related data used to create Merge Fields for Document Templates. Intake forms can be created by: Going to your Firm Settings and selecting "Intake Forms". Select the + located on ...
How Do I Create Custom Fields?
Custom fields can be created from the Custom Fields tab of Firm Settings. To add new fields click the plus button on the black action bar and select which section you’d like to create the field(s) for. Custom Matter Fields can be created for all ...
What is a Merge Field?
Have you ever used mail merge? This is a similar concept to using Zola Suite's Document Templates. Zola Suite uses Merge Fields to add Matter specific values to Document Templates. For example, if you need to insert a primary client's name somewhere ...
How Do I Have Custom Fields Show in Every Matter?
If you would like custom fields to show in every Matter regardless of Practice Area, you must add them to the All Practice Area option. Simply go to Firm Settings Custom Fields Here you can select All Practice Areas option from the dropdown list.
When Should I Use Custom Fields?
Custom Fields can be created for any Matter or Contact information you would like readily available. In order to create custom Contact and Matter Fields, an administrator will need to go into Firm Settings. Custom Matter Fields will show in the ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?