How Do I Share Invoices With My Clients Through Zola Suite?
There are 2 ways that you can share invoices within Zola Suite: "Send as Attachment" or "Share via Caseway"
- Go to "Invoice & Payments" tab in the Accounting section
- Click on the menu in the far right of the individual invoice record or select multiple invoices and on the bottom right select "Multi Select Options"
Send as Attachment
- Select "Send as Attachment". This will attach the invoices to a new email message.
Share via Caseway
- Select Share via Caseway. This will bring you to the Caseway share wizard, where you can share the invoice with a client through Zola Suite's Client Portal, Caseway
- Start typing the person's name and select them from the drop-down list. If the person's name is not there add them as a contact in Zola Suite
- Click "Next"
- If the contact has a phone number and email, it will automatically be pulled in. If not, you can enter them in manually before sharing.
- Click "Share".
- If the person is new to Caseway and does not have a Caseway account yet they will get an invitation
- If the person already has a Caseway account they will get a notification that an invoice has been shared with them
Can I Share Multiple Documents at Once?
Are you looking to securely send more than one Document or Invoice to your clients through Zola Suite? You can now share multiple Documents and Invoices at the same time! To do this: Check off all of the Documents or Invoices you wish to share. Click ...
How Do My Clients Register Their Caseway Account?
When you want to share invoices or documents with your clients, you can do so through our secure client portal, Caseway. Before they can log in, they will need to be invited by first sharing a Document or Invoice via Caseway Once they are invited ...
How Can I Share Documents with My Clients Through Zola Suite?
Here are 2 ways that you can share a document within Zola Suite: "Email as Attachment" or "Share via Caseway" Email as Attachment Navigate to the document section Click on the 3 dots on the far right side of the document you'd like to share ...
Can my clients pay their invoices online?
Zola Suite invoices can be paid with a credit card online through our integration with LawPay. In addition to securely sharing invoices via Caseway, you can also send your clients a link through our Bulk Billing Center that will allow them to ...
How do I share invoices to Quickbooks Online?
Do you use Quickbooks Online as your Primary Accounting program? If you wish to continue using Quickbooks Online to manage your Billing, but wish to use Zola Suite for Practice Management, you can generate bills for Time and Expenses then share them ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?