How Do I Write-off an Invoice?
- Under Matters, select the "Invoice" tab and clicking on the 3 vertical dots to the right to edit the invoice.
Or go to "Accounting" section, select the "Invoice Payments" tab and click on the 3 vertical dots to the right to edit the invoice.
- Once you have clicked on the edit button the invoice will be displayed. Click on the "Action" tab on the top right and select "Write-off" from the dropdown.
- Another window will appear. Check the box to write-off the remaining balance of the invoice. Edit the date and add reason for write-off. As a best practice, always enter a reason for your records. This reason will be displayed on the "Write-Off Report."
- Select the Save button to save the write-off. Then, save the invoice.
- The invoice will be shown as paid and updated with a new subtotal line. Additionally, the write-off will be reflected on the "Write-off Report."
- You can view this and other "Write-off" loss/debt in the "Accounting" section. Select the "Reports" tab --> Accounting Reports: "Write-off Report."
What Reports Does Zola Suite Offer?
Are you looking to run reports based on the information you have entered into Zola Suite? If you go to the Accounting section you will notice that Zola Suite offers 4 different sections of reporting: Client Reports AR Aging Summary - The total amount ...
How Do I Write Off an Invoice?
There are times when you may bill a client, and do not expect to receive payment for this invoice. If you wish to remove this balance from your Accounts Receivable, you can write off the remaining balance. The amount will be Removed from AR, and ...
How do I share invoices to Quickbooks Online?
Do you use Quickbooks Online as your Primary Accounting program? If you wish to continue using Quickbooks Online to manage your Billing, but wish to use Zola Suite for Practice Management, you can generate bills for Time and Expenses then share them ...
How Do I Share Invoices With My Clients Through Zola Suite?
There are 2 ways that you can share invoices within Zola Suite: "Send as Attachment" or "Share via Caseway" Go to "Invoice & Payments" tab in the Accounting section Click on the menu in the far right of the individual invoice record or select ...
Can I Set a Starting Invoice Number?
If you want to set a specific invoice starting number or deleted an invoice and want to use that same number again, you can do so within Zola Suite! Go into the Firm Settings of your account. In Billing & Accounting Options you can set your starting ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?