How Does My Client Make a Payment Through Caseway?
Caseway users can make payments to shared invoices via Caseway by following the steps below:
- Login to Zola Caseway.
- Under Invoices Shared, you will see the all Unpaid Invoices for your account.
- Select the invoice by clicking the check box to the left of the Invoice Number and click Proceed to Payment...
- This will open a new page where you will be asked to either provide a payment method or use an existing one if there is one on file.
- If no Payment Method is on file, click on the plus sign on the blue bar and fill in your Credit Card or ACH payment details.
- If a payment method has previously been saved, select that and click "Pay Now."
- Voila! Your invoice has been paid.
Can my clients pay their invoices online?
Zola Suite invoices can be paid with a credit card online through our integration with APX. In addition to securely sharing invoices via Caseway, you can also send your clients a link through email or our Bulk Billing Center that will allow ...
Can a Client Make a Partial Payment Through Caseway?
Clients can submit a partial payment through our Online client portal, Caseway. To do this, you will need to share the invoice with them via Caseway. Once they have logged in, they can choose the amount they wish to pay. At this time, clients can ...
How do I refund a client’s payment using APX?
When you process a client payment that was made through APX, that payment can easily be refunded right in Zola Suite. To create the refund, you will first need to go to the main accounting sections and select Banks and Registers. Select the account ...
What Can I Share With Clients Through the Caseway Client Portal?
Zola Suite’s secure client portal, Caseway, allows: The firm to share documents with clients Clients to share documents with the firm The firm to send invoices with clients Clients to pay their invoices with a credit card. *This requires a connection ...
Can a Client Pay a Retainer Through Caseway?
At this time, clients can only submit direct payments to existing invoices through our client portal, Caseway. We do not recommend invoicing retainer fees because this will affect your P&L. You can always send a document reflecting the need for a ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?