How to export your calendar from Microsoft Outlook 2010
Please note: Instructions are different if you would like to export your calendar from Microsoft Outlook 2016.
Once you have Microsoft Outlook opened on your computer, follow the steps below to export your data into a CSV file.
1. Select File, then Import and Export.
2. Select Export to a file and click Next.
3. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
4. In the folder list, select the Calendar folder you would like to export. Click Next.
5. Click Browse, enter a file name and click OK. Click Next.
6. Click Finish.
7. Enter the date range of the events you want exported and click OK.
If Import and Export is not available in File menu, follow these steps:
- At the top of your Outlook ribbon, choose the File tab. ...
- Choose Options.
- In the Outlook Options box, choose Advanced.
- Under the Export section, choose Export.
- Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
How do I export my calendar from Google?
You can only export calendars listed under "My calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar. To export a calendar, you also need to have the "Make changes and manage sharing" setting. Export events from all calendars On your computer, open Google ...
How do I export my Calendar from Microsoft Outlook?
You will need to export your Calendar to an ICS file by following the steps below: With Outlook 2013 or 2016 open, go to the Calendar you would like to export. Click File > Save Calendar. This will open a window where you will pick where to save the ...
How Do I Export My Data From Time Matters?
Contacts: Open Time Matters Click File Click Export Click Custom Export Select the third option Create a new Export Template Click Next On the page Select Export File Format: Select ASCII - Comma Delimited (.TXT or .CSV) Check Include field names ...
Why Isn't the Zola Suite Tab Showing on Outlook's Ribbon?
If you are not able to see the Zola tab showing in your Outlook, there may be several issues that could be the cause of this problem. The Outlook Plugin might not be installed correctly, your Outlook client might have issues, or more commonly, this ...
How do I export my calendar from Microsoft Office 365?
If you would like to import your calendar into Zola Suite, you will need to first export it from Microsoft Office 365: Log into your 365 account (The default login is portal.office.com) Go to your calendar app by selecting the "Calendar" option ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?