How to Set Up an iOS Developer Account?
In order to place your new Caseway mobile app on the app store, we need the firm to create their own iOS developer account.
Before you start make sure that you have the following information:
- Registered Legal Entity Name (Not DBAs, Fictitious Business or Trade names)
- Firm Main Address
- Firm Website
- Credit Card
- D-U-N-S Number
To start, you must create an iOS Developer account with Apple:
- Click here to enter Apple iOS Developer Program site
- Click Enroll on top of the page
- Click on Start Your Enrollment on the bottom of the page
- Next, you must sign-in using your Apple ID. If you currently don't have an ID, click on Create Apple ID bottom
- Proceed with entering the required information and click on Continue on the bottom of the page
- Follow further prompts to submit your account for verification
- Make sure to set up your account as a Company rather than an individual
- The cost of the iOS Developer Program is $99 per membership year. Make sure that Automatic Renewal is set up in order to avoid downtime. Please forward your receipt to support and we will discount your Zola Suite subscription
- Once the account is verified and completed, add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your team as an Admin
How to Download the Caseway Secure Firm Portal for iOS?
The Caseway Secure Firm Portal is a safe and secure way to access your legal documents and invoices while on the go. You are also able to share documents with the firm using your mobile device. Below are the instructions on how to find the app and ...
How do I Create Custom Matterscapes?
Matterscapes gives you a custom view of all your matter records by whichever matter or custom field you would like to filter by and or add to view in the columns. To create a Custom Matterscape: Go to the Matter List and select "Preview Custom ...
How Do My Clients Register Their Caseway Account?
If you need to send your clients invoices or documents, you can do so through Zola Suite's secure client portal, Caseway. Here's how you can get started with getting your clients registered for Caseway. Before your client can log in, they will need ...
How Do I Register For Zola Caseway?
If your law firm needs to send you invoices or documents, they can do so through Zola Suite's secure client portal, Caseway. Here's how you can get started with Caseway. Before you can log in, you will need to be invited by the firm by way of them ...
How Do I Create Custom Fields?
Custom fields can be created from the Custom Fields tab of Firm Settings. To add new fields click the plus button on the black action bar and select which section you’d like to create the field(s) for. Custom Matter Fields can be created for all ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?