How Do I Add a New User to My Account?
Setting up a new account for a staff member or even a new attorney in your office is simple and quick.
Doing this will automatically update your billing!
- Under the Firm Settings of your account, go to the Users section.
- Then click on the Add New icon (located at the top right-hand corner of the section).
- This will bring up a New User window.
- Once you have entered the user's information, click Send Invite.
- The new user will then receive an email from Zola Suite asking them to select a password and log into their new account. Once the account has been created, you can begin assigning tasks and collaborate with your newest Zola Suite user!
- If at any time you need to revoke access, you can easily change the password or deactivate the account
How to Use the Quick Add Feature to Add Entries From Any Page?
The Quick Add feature is located at the top of every page in Zola Suite and looks like a plus sign. Once you click on the plus sign, you will see all of the options available which will open in a new modal so you will never lose your place.
How Do I Record a New Retainer?
When taking in any kind of advanced client payment, retainer or recording a deposit to the Trust account you will want to enter it as a New Trust/Retainer Payment. You can also create a retainer with a credit card via LawPay. Go to Accounting section ...
How Do I Remove a User From My Account?
If you need to remove a user from your account for any reason, an Administrator or Office Manager can do so from the Firm Settings. We recommend deactivating a user and inviting any new users to maintain data integrity. Go to Firm Settings Select the ...
Who Will the New Lead Notifications Be Sent To?
Each time a new Leads come into the CRM, there will be an Email notification sent top anyone in the firm you choose to notify. This can be set up in Firm Settings. Go to Firm Settings Select CRM Options. Under the section, Notified Users for Form ...
How Do I Add User Rates to a Matter?
If you need to add a special rate to a specific Matter that is outside of your default rate and rate cards, then you will want to set up user rates within that specific Matter. Select the 'Options' tab inside of the Matter Scroll down to 'User Rates' ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?