How do I set up the LawPay Integration with Zola Suite?
- Go to Firm Settings by clicking your name on the top right hand side of Zola Suite
- Go to the "LawPay" tab
- From here follow the instructions to either connect your existing LawPay account or create a LawPay account.
- Select the "Connect Account" button. This will direct you to the LawPay login-in page.
- Log in with your credentials and you will be redirected back to Zola Suite.
- Next, you will need to map the bank accounts you have setup in LawPay to a corresponding Zola Suite bank account. This ensures that the funds you deposit from Zola will be put into the correct bank account.
- Once your accounts are mapped, click Save. Now you are ready to start processing payments with Zola Payments!
Email Setup Overview
Zola Suite's Email integration allows you to connect an existing email account to Zola Suite to help you manage your day-to-day tasks in one location. Follow the steps below to get started: When you log into Zola Suite, the first page you will see is ...
How Do I Refund LawPay Payments?
If a client makes a payment in error through Zola Suite's LawPay integration, you must take the following two steps: Remove the payment from the invoice where payment was made in error. Log into your LawPay account directly and initiate the refund. ...
What is LawPay? Why Should I Begin Using It?
LawPay allows you to process client payments safely and securely, while staying compliant with your local bar association by keeping funds separated in trust and operating accounts. They directly work with more than 90 bar associations (including the ...
How does LawPay integrate with Zola Suite?
Zola Payments, powered by LawPay, allow you to record payments and charge clients either via direct payment to an invoice or when recording a new retainer by selecting "Credit Card-LawPay" from the "Payment Method" field
How Do I Create a New Retainer Using LawPay?
Zola Suite along with LawPay allow users to receive retainers and directly apply the funds to their accounts. To do so: Go to the Accounting section under the Invoices tab Click on the plus sign and select New Trust/Retainer Payment Fill out the ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?