How do I set up the LawPay Integration with Zola Suite?
- Go to Firm Settings by clicking your name on the top right hand side of Zola Suite
- Go to the "LawPay" tab
- From here follow the instructions to either connect your existing LawPay account or create a LawPay account.
- Select the "Connect Account" button. This will direct you to the LawPay login-in page.
- Log in with your credentials and you will be redirected back to Zola Suite.
- Next, you will need to map the bank accounts you have setup in LawPay to a corresponding Zola Suite bank account. This ensures that the funds you deposit from Zola will be put into the correct bank account.
- Once your accounts are mapped, click Save. Now you are ready to start processing payments with Zola Payments!
How Do I Refund LawPay Payments?
If a client makes a payment in error through Zola Suite's LawPay integration, you must take the following two steps: Remove the payment from the invoice where payment was made in error. Log into your LawPay account directly and initiate the refund. ...
Email Setup Overview
When you log into Zola Suite, the first page you will see is the Dashboard. The left hand window will display a message to get started Select "Click here to get started" OR go to My Settings, scroll down to Email Setup, and Click Register. A new ...
How does LawPay integrate with Zola Suite?
Zola Payments, powered by LawPay, allow you to record payments and charge clients either via direct payment to an invoice or when recording a new retainer by selecting "Credit Card-LawPay" from the "Payment Method" field
How Do I Create a New Retainer Using LawPay?
Zola Suite along with LawPay allow users to receive retainers and directly apply the funds to their accounts. To do so: Go to the Accounting section under the Invoices tab Click on the plus sign and select New Trust/Retainer Payment Fill out the ...
How Does the Zola Suite Document Integration Work?
Once you have linked your external storage provider, you will notice that you will have a Zola Suite folder within your external storage drive. Any new Matters that you create will automatically create subfolders with the same name as your Matter ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?