Syncing Your Email with Zola Suite
When you log into Zola Suite, the first page you will see is the Dashboard. The left hand window will display a message to get started
- Select "Click here to get started" OR go to My Settings, scroll down to Email Setup, and Click Register.
- A new window will open where you can enter your email address.
- If you use Google or Exchange, you will not have to enter in your server settings - select Continue.
- If you use a different provider, select the option for Other and enter in your email provider's server settings (you can find popular email provider server settings in this help article).
- Your mailbox will start integrating with Zola Suite. This process may take a few minutes - feel free to work on another page during this step. You will receive an email and pop-up notification once this stage is complete prompting you to log out of your account and back in.
- When your emails have been successfully pulled down, you will be prompted to log out and log back in to Zola Suite.
- You will see a message in the Email portion of the Dashboard telling you to map your folders. Click configure your folders.
- Match up your email account's folders to the folders in Zola Suite. This will ensure that emails sent and received in Zola Suite are put into the correct folders. Once the the folders have been mapped,. (Verbiage may vary based on email provider. Some providers may label "Trash" as "Deleted" and "Spam as "Junk Mail")
- Click Update Email Settings and Voila! You now have email in your Zola Suite account
How Do I Stop My Email From Syncing in Zola Suite?
Zola Suite is able to sync with your existing email provider. If you wish to stop the sync at any time, reach out to support so we can remove your account on our end. If you wish to stop sync so you can register a different email account, simply ...
My Calendar Events Are Not Syncing
If you are trying to sync calendar events in Zola Suite and your sync status is active, the following may occur: Delay in Sync - due to the size of the Calendar, it may take up to 15 to 30 minutes for a full and complete sync of all calendar entries. ...
How Can I Connect my Email using Modern Authentication?
If you use Modern Authentication for your Office365 account, the following steps will walk you through how to grant the Zola Suite Email Client permission to Authenticate. Doing so will allow you to keep your email sync intact even if you make ...
How Do I Register My Email Account in Zola Suite?
If you are looking to sync your email account with Zola Suite, change the email account registered, or even restart the connection between your email account and Zola Suite you will need to Re-register. Go to "My Settings" Scroll down to Email Setup ...
What Types of Email Accounts Does Zola Suite Support?
Zola Suite's email client is designed to work best with G Suite accounts and Office 365 account through Microsoft. We are able to connect with other accounts via IMAP, but this is not recommended. Learn how to set up your email account in Zola Suite
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?