What Is the Billed and Collected Report?
The Billed and Collected Report provides an overview of billed totals and collected totals for fees by invoice date and collection date respectively. This report can be generated by the User, Practice Area and Location.
- Filter By: The date of the invoices or payments. (If an invoice has a payment that is outside of the selected range it will not be include in the data. The same is true with a payment that has an invoice outside of the selected range)
- Compare Date/Comparison Period: This allows you to compare the date of the above date range to another.
For example, to compare totals from last year to this year, the “Compare Dates” option will provide a side by side view of totals, as well as the percentage in which the amounts increased or decreased.
- Originating Attorney: List of Users that have been selected to be an originating attorney of a matter.
- Responsible Attorney: List of Users that have been selected to be a responsible attorney of a matter
- Billing Attorney: List of Users that have been selected to be a billing attorney of a matter
- Client: List of all primary clients of a matter
- Practice Area: List of all Practice Areas added in the Firm Settings
- Location: List of all the Locations added in the Firms Settings
- This allows you to see the data by the User, Matter, Client, Responsible Attorney, Practice Area or Location.
- Billed Amount: Total amount that was invoiced for all the matters that the specific Group By option is related to
- Collected Amount: Total amount that was collected on the invoices for all the matters that the specific Group By option is related to
What is the Split Compensation Report?
The Split Compensation Report is one of Zola Suite's advanced reports that allows you to see data by user for matters that they are a responsible or an originating attorney for. (if they billed for a matter that they are not an originating or ...
How Can I See What Fee's Were Collected?
You can pull a report which shows a full list of all professional fees and expenses that have been collected for a specific Matter or Zola Suite User. To access this report, visit the Accounting section, and select the Reports Tab. The Fee Allocation ...
What is an Originating Attorney Report?
The Originating Attorney Report will tell you the realized and unrealized revenue from Matters within a selected date range, grouped by the Originating Attorney. You are able to filter by date, client, Matter, practice area, and originating ...
What is the Flat Fee Productivity Report?
The Flat Fee Productivity Report was designed to provide you with a breakdown of how much you have billed and collected for Flat Fee Services. The hours worked will include any users’ who entered time for this Matter. The imputed Total (Regular ...
What is a Three-way Reconciliation Report?
A Three-way Reconciliation Report is a report that compares your Bank Statement balance (you enter this in), Book Balance in Zola Suite and the Client Ledger Balances in Zola Suite. Running this report is a great way to catch discrepancies and ensure ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?