What Reports Does CARET Legal Offer?
Are you looking to run reports
based on the information you have entered into CARET Legal? If you go to the Accounting section you will notice the tab labeled Reports. They are broken down into the following sections:
- Referral - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters introduced by specific referral sources.
- Originating Attorney - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters, grouped by Originating Attorney.
- Split Compensation - Detailed view of fees split by matter Originator/Responsible rates. These splits are create in the Matter options under "Advanced Originations."
- Fee Allocation Report - Detailed view of Fees, Soft Costs, Hard Costs and Tax collected by Matter and User.
- Split Payout Report - Payout Amounts grouped by Matter and Users.
- General Ledger - A complete record of transactions, grouped by accounts.
- Profit & Loss - Also known as an Income Statement, shows your total income and expenses over a period of time.
- Profit & Loss by Location - View income statement broken down for each location.
- Balance Sheet - A statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital at a particular point in time.
- Trial Balance - A listing of the last balances for each account as of a particular date.
- Chart of Accounts - A listing of all accounts used in the general ledger.
- Account Reconciliation - A listing of all reconciliations.
- Write Off Report - A listing of all Invoices that have a write off.
- Firm Budgeting - All current and previous budgets. Create new budgets from here for each account by month, quarter or year.
- AP Aging Summary - Outstanding payments owed to vendors grouped by aging period.
- Vendor Payments - A listing of payment totals made to Vendors and Contacts.
- Vendor Reimbursement Report - Listing of all billable vendor expenses, with the amount that has been reimbursed by the client as well as how much the firm still owes on the bill.
- 1099 Reporting - Generate 1099's for vendors that can be printed onto blank forms.
We now offer custom reports that can be created for a fee with the assistance of our professional services team.
How Can I Create Custom Accounting Reports
With over 6 advanced reports, CARET Legal offers robust financial analytics that inform critical decisions within your firm. However, firms often need a more substantial data set to guide their business strategy. That’s where custom reporting from ...
How Can I Have Reports Automatically Sent Out?
Zola Suite offers Scheduled Reporting for Enterprise + subscription levels. If there is a particular report that you wish to have sent out either to yourself, or other users, you can do so by using the "Schedule Reports" button on the green toolbar ...
What Reports Can I View for my APX Payments?
Within the Reports section of Accounting, there are 2 reports that can be used to gage the payments processed through APX. Client Payments Report The Client Payments Report will provide you with a list of all deposits including direct payments to ...
How Can I See What Fee's Were Collected?
You can pull a report which shows a full list of all professional fees and expenses that have been collected for a specific Matter or Zola Suite User. To access this report, visit the Accounting section, and select the Reports Tab. The Fee Allocation ...
Does RMail Offer Discounts?
CARET Legal users have the option to subscribe to RMail directly through our interface, and received discounted packages. In order to subscribe, click on the "Upgrade" option in the RMail window If you wish to purchase more emails, you can sign up ...
Experiencing degraded performance in CARET Legal?