What Reports Does Zola Suite Offer?
Are you looking to run reports
based on the information you have entered into Zola Suite? If you go to the Accounting section you will notice that Zola Suite offers 4 different sections of reporting:
- AR Aging Summary - The total amount of unpaid invoices grouped by Client, Matter, are various levels of delinquency.
- Statement of Account - List of invoices and payments for a particular Client or Matter.
- Sales Tax - Shows information about sales tax amounts collected for a particular duration.
- Client Payments - A listing of all payments from Clients.
- Referral - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters introduced by specific referral sources.
- Originating Attorney - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters, grouped by Originating Attorney.
- Work In Progress - Summary of un-billed fees and disbursements.
- Timekeeper Productivity - Review billable hours and realization rate by Timekeeper.
- Fee Allocation Report - Detailed View of Fees, Soft Costs and Hard Costs that have been collected by Matter and User.
- Billable Hours Recap - Daily, Weekly and Monthly view of Billable and Non-Billable Time Entries by Timekeeper.
- Billed and Collected - Billed and Collected fees grouped by User, Practice Area or Location.
- General Ledger - A complete record of transactions, grouped by accounts.
- Profit & Loss - Also known as an Income Statement, shows your total income and expenses over a period of time.
- Balance Sheet - A statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital at a particular point in time.
- Trial Balance - A listing of the last balances for each account as of a particular date.
- Chart of Accounts - A listing of all accounts used in the general ledger.
- Vendor Payments - A listing of payment totals made to Vendors and Contacts.
- Account Reconciliation - A listing of all reconciliations.
How Can I Have Reports Automatically Sent Out?
Zola Suite offers Scheduled Reporting for Enterprise + subscription levels. If there is a particular report that you wish to have sent out either to yourself, or other users, you can do so by using the "Schedule Reports" button on the green toolbar ...
How Do I Easily Access My Favorite Reports?
Do you have a report, or multiple reports, that you access on a regular basis? You can mark it as a favorite, which will allow you to open it from any page in Zola Suite. To mark a report as a Favorite, first, navigate to the Reports tab within the ...
Does Zola Suite Offer Data Migrations?
If you'd like to have your data imported into Zola Suite you can fill out our Data Migration Request Form or navigate to the Calendar section. Click on "Import" to top of the page and click on "Import Request". You will first need to export your ...
How Can I See What Fee's Were Collected?
You can pull a report which shows a full list of all professional fees and expenses that have been collected for a specific Matter or Zola Suite User. To access this report, visit the Accounting section, and select the Reports Tab. The Fee Allocation ...
What Types of Email Accounts Does Zola Suite Support?
Zola Suite's email client is designed to work best with Gmail/G Suite accounts and Office 365 accounts through Microsoft. Zola Suite is able to connect with other accounts via IMAP, but this is not recommended. Learn how to set up your email account ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?