What Reports Does Zola Suite Offer?
Are you looking to run reports
based on the information you have entered into Zola Suite? If you go to the Accounting section you will notice that Zola Suite offers 4 different sections of reporting:
- AR Aging Summary - The total amount of unpaid invoices grouped by Client, Matter, are various levels of delinquency.
- Statement of Account - List of invoices and payments for a particular Client or Matter.
- Sales Tax - Shows information about sales tax amounts collected for a particular duration.
- Client Payments - A listing of all payments from Clients.
- Referral - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters introduced by specific referral sources.
- Originating Attorney - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters, grouped by Originating Attorney.
- Work In Progress - Summary of un-billed fees and disbursements.
- Timekeeper Productivity - Review billable hours and realization rate by Timekeeper.
- Fee Allocation Report - Detailed View of Fees, Soft Costs and Hard Costs that have been collected by Matter and User.
- Billable Hours Recap - Daily, Weekly and Monthly view of Billable and Non-Billable Time Entries by Timekeeper.
- Billed and Collected - Billed and Collected fees grouped by User, Practice Area or Location.
- General Ledger - A complete record of transactions, grouped by accounts.
- Profit & Loss - Also known as an Income Statement, shows your total income and expenses over a period of time.
- Balance Sheet - A statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital at a particular point in time.
- Trial Balance - A listing of the last balances for each account as of a particular date.
- Chart of Accounts - A listing of all accounts used in the general ledger.
- Vendor Payments - A listing of payment totals made to Vendors and Contacts.
- Account Reconciliation - A listing of all reconciliations.
How Can I See What Fee's Were Collected?
You can pull a report which shows a full list of all professional fees and expenses that have been collected for a specific Matter or Zola Suite User. To access this report, visit the Accounting section, and select the Reports Tab. The Fee Allocation ...
Does Zola Suite Offer Data Migrations?
If you'd like to have your data imported into Zola Suite you can fill out our Data Migration Request Form or navigate to the Calendar section. Click on "Import" to top of the page and click on "Import Request". You will first need to export your ...
What Types of Email Accounts Does Zola Suite Support?
Zola Suite's email client is designed to work best with G Suite accounts and Office 365 account through Microsoft. We are able to connect with other accounts via IMAP, but this is not recommended. Learn how to set up your email account in Zola Suite
How so I Calculate Compensation in Zola Suite?
Overview Law Firms compensate their attorneys and staff based on a wide range of criteria including origination, management of cases and work performed. Zola Suite provides a number of reporting tools to enable firms to generate compensation data. ...
How Do I Set up and Review Timekeeper Goals?
Zola Suite offers firms the ability to track goals for timekeepers in order to facilitate forecasting and promoting billable activities to meet the financial objectives of the firm. What performance goals can be tracked? You can set goals for: ...
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?