How to Integrate Quickbooks Online with Zola Suite?
With the Zola Suite and QuickBooks integration
you can have your approved Zola Suite invoices forwarded over to your QuickBooks Online account. This will eliminate any need to re-enter billing information into QuickBooks, making you much more efficient!
- When a new client that is not present in QuickBooks online is billed in Zola Suite, the new contact will be created.
- Any approved invoices will be sent to your QuickBooks Online account
- Edits/Deleted Invoices will be synced as well
How to Connect your QuickBooks Online Account
- Enter your Firm Settings
- Select the QuickBooks tab on the left menu
- Select Connect Account
- After authenticating, you will be prompted to map your Zola Suite transactions to a QuickBooks Product/Service. The mapping is based on your Quickbooks folder names.
- Confirm changes by selecting sync.
- Now, any created invoices that are approved will be sent to your QuickBooks Online account!
Any additional Accounting Information including invoice payments will not sync with QuickBooks Online. Any new/edited records on QuickBooks will not be reflected in Zola Suite
How do I share invoices to Quickbooks Online?
Do you use Quickbooks Online as your Primary Accounting program? If you wish to continue using Quickbooks Online to manage your Billing, but wish to use Zola Suite for Practice Management, you can generate bills for Time and Expenses then share them ...
Can my clients pay their invoices online?
Zola Suite invoices can be paid with a credit card online through our integration with LawPay. In addition to securely sharing invoices via Caseway, you can also send your clients a link through our Bulk Billing Center that will allow them to ...
Does Zola Suite have online invoicing and online payments?
Zola Suite does have online invoicing and payments that can accessed through the Accounting section. From here you can create invoices and either send them to clients as attachments through your linked email account or through our secure client ...
How do I integrate Worldox with Zola Suite?
Prior to integrating Worldox with Zola Suite, you must first ensure you are using Worldox Web 3. The Worldox Web 3 software is included for all Worldox clients with a current maintenance agreement. If your firm is on Worldox GX4 but has not yet ...
How does LawPay integrate with Zola Suite?
Zola Payments, powered by LawPay, allow you to record payments and charge clients either via direct payment to an invoice or when recording a new retainer by selecting "Credit Card-LawPay" from the "Payment Method" field
Experiencing degraded performance in Zola Suite?